You invest in highly technical running shoes, so you deserve Swiftwick socks and compressions socks, delivering a blister free, bone dry environment for maximum comfort.
Spafford Health and Adventure is pleased to offer the Pursuit, Aspire and Aspire Compression socks. All socks feature Swiftwicks linked toe technology which means, no seams or bunching in your socks for improved fit and comfort. Tech fabric (Olefin) and natural fabric (Merino wool) offer you two great options on how to keep your feet well protected and dry.
Swiftwick has long been recognized as makers of the best trail running socks on the market!
ASPIRE1 – PERFORMANCE SOCK:
The aspire sock is a thin, light, breathable and snug fitting sock. Swiftwick has eliminated the toe seam by using linked toe technology, which means no bunching in the toe box. Improved fit means improved performance. The best fitting sock you will ever own. The Aspire1 – Performance sock is available in black, orange and lime.
- New Technology Linked Toe: No seams at all.
- Olefin Toe and Heel: It’s a thinner, lighter sock – we skinny down the terry loop and dial up the olefin.
- Arch Support: Tested at 180 denier and double covered with multi-filament T-66 nylon, wrapping our core spandex, holds shape and delivers longer lasting arch support.
- Olefin Footbed: Hardy, US manufactured T-66 Nylon throughout the sock, olefin content at 39% or more, meaning it’s compression heaven.
- Y-heel Contour: Lateral anchor that moves with the foot.
- Thin Channeled Upper: Air flow with less bulk in the shoe.
- Half Density Weave: For ‘no bunch’ freedom of movement
- Swiftwick’s Signature Double Welt Compression Cuff: Stays up on the leg forever.
|Small Black||Small Lime|
|Medium Black||Medium Lime|