UltrAspire – Inspired Products for Ultra Athletes
Free Shipping in Canada on all orders over $75
Packs and Vests:
Alpha – Lightweight Race Vest:
Finally, a vest where you can reach into the back pocket! Brought to you by our UltrAspire Elite Immortals! High on their wish list was a racing vest, which did not have to be removed in order to access contents stowed in the back.
• Comes standard with a 2 L reservoir.
• External shock cord for jacket or reservoir compression.
• Proprietary Passage Pocket™ with left and right-handed access, which is fully accessible while wearing the pack. No worry dual magnetic closures.
• Reservoir rides lower in the small of the back for better center of gravity.
• Ultra-lightweight, and first in the industry use of large hole mesh for increased breathability.
• Reflective details on the front and back for nighttime visibility.
• Stretch panels in the side with elastic mesh pockets for trash.
• Two lightweight mesh pockets in the front to carry bottles or food.
• Sweat proof Magnon Electrolyte Pocket™.
• Zippered small elastic mesh pocket on shoulder strap.
Available colors: Steep Green (S/M), Precipitous Blue (L/XL)
Weight: 200 g (340 g with reservoir)
$124.99 (Blue) (size Large/XL)
Spry – Ultra-Minimalist Race Vest:
New UltrAspire 1 Liter Bladder now included with the Spry. Inspired by world-class ultra-athlete and our Elite Immortal™, Krissy Moehl, who handholds her hydration, but also wears a racing vest without a reservoir to carry foods and other essentials. So, here it is, a minimalist approach to a soft breathable vest.
• Quick stash right pocket is large enough to hold a spare bottle or other essentials and uniformly compresses with cord.
• Patent pending Magnon Electrolyte Pocket™ with easy worry-free magnet closure.
• Light weight zippers pulls easily grabbed even with gloves, cold or numb fingers.
• Left mesh pocket over zippered inner pocket for securely stowing nighttime accessories, energy foods and other necessities.
• Large hole microfiber mesh for ultra breathability.
• Roomy stash back pouch for easy access to jacket, raingear and extra foods.
• Sliding light weight sternum strap and adjustable side webbing attachments for comfortable fit.
• 1 Liter Reservoir included.
Available color: Precipitous Blue,
Weight: 160 g (280 g with reservoir)
Surge Hydration Pack:
Lite-weight racing vest with dual side compression and 2L hydration compartment for those who prefer a bladder. Our elite immortal team suggested this for quick and easy access at aid stations. The intent of the pack is to move you through aid stations efficiently. There is an elastic band on the inside to hold bladder from moving.
This pack began as a custom pack for ultra-runner Krissy Moehl’s return trip to the UTMBat Mont Blanc, and has now been embraced by runners looking for an incredibly light weight and surprisingly accommodating pack. Though a challenge to create a pack that was both light enough to wear for a hundred plus mile race, and large enough to stow all the necessary equipment, this paradox has found itself a home in the Omega. The Omega is a larger version of the Surge pack.
A pack for the true voyager; lite weight but roomy enough to carry sleeping gear, extra clothing and everything needed to cover serious topography with ease and efficiency without impeding speed. The concept of “Fastpacking” was born out of the adventures of some early pioneers of trail “running” in the Wind River Range of Wyoming and other beautiful areas that previously required days—and several nights—to see. This hybrid speed “hiking” seemed rather odd at the time, but now has become a regular passion for many a running explorer of fine country!
Handheld Bottles & Accessories:
Adjustable breathable hand held, stays cool against the skin; keeps hand ventilated, dry and free from condensation from bottle. Stretch mesh pouch for energy or cell phone. Comes standard with 20 oz. InSpirAtion Human bottle.
The ultimate minimalist handheld! When water is the only necessity and every ounce counts, breathable mesh adjustable hand attachment piece with soft bound perimeter for carrying a bottle wiping your face, and nothing else. Simple efficiency in an elegant solution. 20 oz InSpirAtion Human bottle included. When you want to go for a new personal best.
The UltrAspire Cup greatly reduces the amount of waste generation and environmental impact of a paper cup. From start to finish a runner uses an average of 3 paper cups in a 5k race. A marathon with 5,000 runners uses an average of 55,000 paper cups. Reduce waste while maintaining a way to rehydrate. With a minimalist profile, this reusable cup packs away nicely or can be clipped to your pack. This lightweight, reusable cup is perfect for race events.
- 6 oz/170 mL capacity
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free, and PVC-free material.
- Made from Polyurethane for superior strength and flexibility.
- Folds easily into pocket.
- Attachment loop for a clip or carabiner.